MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing, all combat sports

I love it when the fighters skip around the cage in front of their opponent!! Someone always gets fucked up when that happens! Lol

did shane break his ankle? i'm curious as to how he injured himself
Looked like he rolled his ankle. When the ankle rolls that way it can cause knee ligament injuries as well. Could be a torn ACL. I think his leg was compromised before the roll though. I remember Cejudo having a similar moment in a fight due to a nerve issue. One of the plethora of kicks O'Malley threw might have softened the leg up on him and then it didn't respond when he did that little fake shot.

Looked like he rolled his ankle. When the ankle rolls that way it can cause knee ligament injuries as well. Could be a torn ACL. I think his leg was compromised before the roll though. I remember Cejudo having a similar moment in a fight due to a nerve issue. One of the plethora of kicks O'Malley threw might have softened the leg up on him and then it didn't respond when he did that little fake shot.
makes sense. regardless Herb knew he was injured and did the right thing.

Vera acted like a bitch afterwards, but that was expected.

Congrats on you win though LurchingBeast

How so? It's the fight game. You talk shit, you build a persona like O'Malley or McGregor or Diaz, you better win. You're fair game to get the football spiked in your face otherwise.
i agree with you, but he just acted like he actually won because he bettered him. Then stated that shane injury was caused because of him IDK just rubbed me the wrong way i guess.

think i'm just bitter lol

Back