US - Midwest Minnesota Thread

Heading up to visit our neighbors to the North July 9-12. It's going to be a family trip but might have a chance to break free to visit a brewery or two. Staying in the Edina area, what are the best, can't miss places to go around there?

Heading up to visit our neighbors to the North July 9-12. It's going to be a family trip but might have a chance to break free to visit a brewery or two. Staying in the Edina area, what are the best, can't miss places to go around there?
Hit barrel theory and Blackstack for trendy delicious stuff. Fairstate for pils/hefe/others. If you want people pleasers downtown, modist dangerous man and Fulton are good. There are a ton of options but I think this’ll help. Wild mind is good but very hit or miss and town hall station is in Edina.

Hit barrel theory and Blackstack for trendy delicious stuff. Fairstate for pils/hefe/others. If you want people pleasers downtown, modist dangerous man and Fulton are good. There are a ton of options but I think this’ll help. Wild mind is good but very hit or miss and town hall station is in Edina.
Thank you!

Change of location now. Staying in a Airbnb with LynLake and Eastlake bring the closest breweries. Those two any good?
They are both fine, not great. Herkimer is also right there and on the same level.

Muddy Waters is right there and should have a good tap list, as should bulldog. Lake Wine & Spirits is a pretty solid liquor store by you.

Heading up to Duluth for a bachelor party fishing trip on Lake Superior over Labor Day weekend. I was thinking of flying into MSP a few days prior to eat and drink. Any recs and specific parts of town I should consider? Don’t plan on renting a car and was hoping to just Uber when necessary.

Heading up to Duluth for a bachelor party fishing trip on Lake Superior over Labor Day weekend. I was thinking of flying into MSP a few days prior to eat and drink. Any recs and specific parts of town I should consider? Don’t plan on renting a car and was hoping to just Uber when necessary.
Along the lightrail line from St. Paul to DT Minneapolis are quite a few of the best breweries you should hit.
Barrel Theory
Blackstack
Modist
town hall

Northeast Minneapolis is the best area for food/beer/good times in the cities.

Fair State Brewing and Falling Knife are both amazing spots and in NE Minneapolis

If you’re looking for someone to grab a beer with let me, Moondog, or Sacrelicio know and I’m sure we could meet up.

I can help you figure out a solid plan if you end up staying in the cities for a day or 2.

Back