It’s that time again...

iamjeff6

Staph Member
Good afternoon, members and staff members! My name is Jeff, and I'm running for mod. I'll keep this quick as I'm sure you are ready to get out of here.

You might be saying to yourself, "Should Jeff really be a mod? After all, he's only been at this forum for four years."

It's true that I am fairly new to DDT.BITCH, I ain’t new. At first glance, this may seem like a disadvantage. I didn't attend this forum for my freshman and sophomore years, and I've only known most of you for a couple of years.

When you think about it though, there is actually a benefit in choosing someone who is coming into the forum from somewhere else. I have new ideas that I can bring in from the forum I was at before. Why would I bring ideas from the shitty forum before this.

Are you tired of doing the same old things year after year? Are you ready to do something different?

If you vote for me as mod, I promise to always get your opinions before making any decisions. You should have a say in the actions that will affect you. Fuck that, I don’t give a shit if you don’t like it.

Every single one of you can come to me with your ideas, and I promise to listen and speak for you. That’s a load of shit, I won’t listen

I may not be the most well-known person running for mod, but I promise to listen to each and every one of you.

You matter. Your opinion matters. Don't choose someone who will make all of the decisions for you. Don't vote for the person who will pick whatever their friends want them to choose.

Choose someone who wants to be your spokesperson. Choose someone who cares about what you want.

Choose me, Jeff, for your mod

Campaign budget ( same campaign as last was cut and I don’t give a shit,

BadJustin <3

Jerm

Staff member
Good afternoon, members and staff members! My name is Jeff, and I'm running for mod. I'll keep this quick as I'm sure you are ready to get out of here.

You might be saying to yourself, "Should Jeff really be a mod? After all, he's only been at this forum for four years."

It's true that I am fairly new to DDT.BITCH, I ain’t new. At first glance, this may seem like a disadvantage. I didn't attend this forum for my freshman and sophomore years, and I've only known most of you for a couple of years.

When you think about it though, there is actually a benefit in choosing someone who is coming into the forum from somewhere else. I have new ideas that I can bring in from the forum I was at before. Why would I bring ideas from the shitty forum before this.

Are you tired of doing the same old things year after year? Are you ready to do something different?

If you vote for me as mod, I promise to always get your opinions before making any decisions. You should have a say in the actions that will affect you. Fuck that, I don’t give a shit if you don’t like it.

Every single one of you can come to me with your ideas, and I promise to listen and speak for you. That’s a load of shit, I won’t listen

I may not be the most well-known person running for mod, but I promise to listen to each and every one of you.

You matter. Your opinion matters. Don't choose someone who will make all of the decisions for you. Don't vote for the person who will pick whatever their friends want them to choose.

Choose someone who wants to be your spokesperson. Choose someone who cares about what you want.

Choose me, Jeff, for your mod

Campaign budget ( same campaign as last was cut and I don’t give a shit,

BadJustin <3
Disappears for months, no prior experience in modding, weak campaign platform.