US - Midwest Indiana

I’ve got a bone to pick with Central State Brewing. 4packs of House Beer are now in 12oz cans instead of 16oz.... yet they’re still charging the same 8.99/4pack. Seems steep for 48oz of blonde ale.

blue-corn.jpg

OceanOfMead and I are gonna be driving from Athens, OH, back to Chicago tomorrow, and for some reason we are driving through the greater Indianapolis metropolitan area around noon.

Have yall got any got any suggestions where we should stop for a bite and a drink?

So far, the suggestions we have gotten are Brasserie Brugge, Big Lug Canteen, and Hop Cat.

OceanOfMead and I are gonna be driving from Athens, OH, back to Chicago tomorrow, and for some reason we are driving through the greater Indianapolis metropolitan area around noon.

Have yall got any got any suggestions where we should stop for a bite and a drink?

So far, the suggestions we have gotten are Brasserie Brugge, Big Lug Canteen, and Hop Cat.

DCFE9C03-D337-422B-8A1A-FEC82C5E2DD6.jpeg

We ended up at Big Lug thanks to MordorMongo's suggestion, which turned out to be the right choice. Dat poutine doe.

Last edited:
Back