Great Music(?) of DDT: Songs you hate by Bands you love

This album yielded several tunes that have become great staples at their shows. This one has also been in regular rotation at shows in the past couple years, and I hate it. Luckily I've only seen it live once, but it was during the encore of what was otherwise arguably a top 2-3 show of the last 10 years.

Goldie - Mother

So first of all this thing is a fucking hour long. One whole hour.

This is the single edit.

It's him wailing 'I can feel my mothaaa surrounding meeee' for 4 mins over a not particularly interesting drum and bass track.

This album yielded several tunes that have become great staples at their shows. This one has also been in regular rotation at shows in the past couple years, and I hate it. Luckily I've only seen it live once, but it was during the encore of what was otherwise arguably a top 2-3 show of the last 10 years.

how could you not go with TTE?

the worst phish song of all time. in part because of its length. the ultimate bathroom break song. at least it seems to be retired at this point.
also, The Line is worse than More.

how could you not go with TTE?

the worst phish song of all time. in part because of its length. the ultimate bathroom break song. at least it seems to be retired at this point.
also, The Line is worse than More.

I know it's pretty much universally hated in the Phish community, and I thought about posting it, but I've honestly only listened to it maybe 2-3 times, which includes the one time I saw it live at Alpine in '09. And since they have played it relatively few times live (and only in 2009-2010), I almost never run across it listening to live shows, especially since I don't revisit 09-10 very much. Plus, most of my Phish listening is probably 98% live stuff, when I do listen to a studio album, it's definitely not "Joy." I should probably listen to it again to remind myself of why everyone hates it.