Fast Food Thread

this is america GIF
So take some nuggs and fries instead of tacos?

I’m surprised poutine isn’t on the American flag. It’s everything you would want/need to maintain the BMI of your country
My wife's specialty dish involved combining mayonnaise and cream of broccoli with chicken and broccoli (ya know for health?) then covering it with cheese and baking then serving over rice.

I think we're doing just fine with fats down here thank you very much, lol.

Before a bottle share my tradition is to stop at Jack in the Box and get 2 dozen tacos.

Everybody goes "what the fuck Lutter why did you bring these you fucking asshole! Nobody is going to eat them!"

Then about 2 hours in they're demolished.

Every time.
Are the tacos still two for $1? Two dozen tacos sounds like a lot, but maybe $15 w/tax.

Are the tacos still two for $1? Two dozen tacos sounds like a lot, but maybe $15 w/tax.
I wanna say they upped them to $1.29/two tacos a year or two ago. It's not an expensive meme to drop 2 dozen tacos on the table at a bottle share, lol.

Before a bottle share my tradition is to stop at Jack in the Box and get 2 dozen tacos.

Everybody goes "what the fuck Lutter why did you bring these you fucking asshole! Nobody is going to eat them!"

Then about 2 hours in they're demolished.

Every time.

2 hour old fast food tacos?

Im sorry are you afraid of ruining the five star Jack in the Box taco experience? Don’t worry they’re just as good, maybe better as they age.

In Portland a few weeks back we had Jack in the Box delivered to our hotel and they showed up an hour and a half later, tacos basically in liquid form from the sauce permeating everything. I would have been disappointed if I wasn't pissed drunk.

Flew out of Raleigh Durham yesterday morning. Hit up the Popeyes for breakfast because that's a thing apparently. I had the chicken biscuit sandwich which was okay. Now my standards for Popeyes are very high, so it was a mild letdown. I should have added some hot sauce to it or something since it was so basic. Regardless, I'd hit it again, because come on, Popeyes for breakfast.

Especially if they don’t come in a spicy variety!
So they only come in mild. They’re fine. The chicken tastes and feels more like a chunk of chicken than whatever they use for the tenders. The coating is similar to the sandwich - not as much of a hard crunch like the tender so it almost, maybe/kinda feels like a tempura coating by comparison. Without any spice, though, I don’t know why I’d bother again. I guess I could toss them in whatever hot sauce I have at home but then the coating gets soggy. I’d suggest getting a kids order of 4 or 6 before committing to a full order of 8 or 12.

What is going on at Bojangles?

lol what a bunch of dopes. hahaha.

I once won tickets for something through Eater Austin and had to go by to pick them up years back. It was 3 girls in a (I'm presuming rented) residential house with desks in the living room with no markings out front.

It's not exactly a giant operation regionally apparently, lol. Reminded me of Silicon Valley.

Back