Fast Food Thread

Limit 5. But at least that’ll build a base layer for your Reese’s blast

6704797C-EDE5-4D91-A9CC-E85FACECC3EC.jpeg
Fucking sonic. Closest one to our house flat out won’t accept orders from the app and then won’t honor my app coupons when I order manually…

In all honesty though…
season 3 anders holmvik GIF by Workaholics

538953831_form_1198576_standard_1653420163.jpg

So Arby's has decided to jump into the burger game and I just had to try it. While I believe that this is definitely a downgrade for Wagyu marketing the burger itself is quite good. The patty had a great beef flavor and was nicely seasoned. I can confidently say IMO this is a top tier fast food burger. So go give it a try or just get some hookers and blow since we're all going to die anyway. Eat Arby's.

I had this last week because I wasn't paying for it, and agree that it is a good fast food burger. Probably even on par with a 5 Guys or Whata. I don't go to Arby's for burgers though so I'm not sure I'll get it again.

I will also say that I had the new Wisconsin cheddar pub burger from Culver's over the weekend and liked that even more.

Check out this story
They need to bring back the Mac Jr. and Grand Mac.

Grand Mac is my favorite burger they've ever made there. Those fresh quarter pounder patties they rolled out a few years ago are the only thing I find edible there.

1661184176837.png

I tried Golden Chick for lunch for tendies today on the recommendation of a friend. They were really, really good. But the employees were absolutely ZFG and I loved it. We got 2 4 tender combo boxes. My box had 7 big tenders, my wife's had 9 fucking tenders in a 4 tender box. She ate 3. Fried okra (probably 3 cups worth) and Mac were good, but the corn nuggets fuckin ruled.

I will be back.

I tried Golden Chick for lunch for tendies today on the recommendation of a friend. They were really, really good. But the employees were absolutely ZFG and I loved it. We got 2 4 tender combo boxes. My box had 7 big tenders, my wife's had 9 fucking tenders in a 4 tender box. She ate 3. Fried okra (probably 3 cups worth) and Mac were good, but the corn nuggets fuckin ruled.

I will be back.
I respect any fast food place where I can order a fried chicken liver combo right off the menu at the drive thru.

I will be back.
Now that jingle is stuck in my head…

I can’t believe people actually believe In N Out is better than Whataburger. Hell I’d rather go to McDonalds… at least they know how to make fries! And the idiots that constantly talk shit probably aren’t from a place that you can drive 2 minutes and try the other.

Take your secret menu and stick it in your butt. Total California homer bullshit.

I can’t believe people actually believe In N Out is better than Whataburger. Hell I’d rather go to McDonalds… at least they know how to make fries! And the idiots that constantly talk shit probably aren’t from a place that you can drive 2 minutes and try the other.

Take your secret menu and stick it in your butt. Total California homer bullshit.

Neither, thanks.

I will be back.

How long you been in Tx and never had?

I wasn’t ever a fan, but it’s cheap and was in our family rotation back in the day. I remember that sloppy ass flavorless gravy and shitty mashed potatoes the most.

Back