Fast Food Thread

OceanOfMead

Staff member
Ate the McRib before 11:30 this morning like a worthless piece of shit.
homer simpson GIF

been on a McDonald's kick lately where I get curious, take a bite and dump most of the random food, this morning I had a soggy hash brown and McChicken Biscuit(wanted to see how it was compared to chick-fil-a biscuit thing), both were underwhelming. partner had the OG sausage and egg McGriddle, which I feel like is top tier af for brekky.
last week, my partner and I shared a McRib, McDouble with extra mustard and no ketchup, 20 piece McNugget, and a large order of fries. the McDouble was nostalgic, just how it looked, such a sad looking yet tasty burger, its just a bun with some cute cheese popping out. McRib was aiiight, fries were great, they reminded me of the fries from a nice wine bar in SF near the montgomery bart station, I wonder if they source their fries from the nearby McDonald's?
they go well with their boudin blanc, maybe they found the best fry supplier. McNugget is always great, I hoarded some packs of the "Mighty Hot Sauce" and must say, that sauce is fucking awesome. Whoever's uncle Daryl that sells fast-food collectibles, link me to their ebay, I'm hoping they still have Taco Bell salsa verde packets. Re-visited some OG sauces like the "sweet n' sour" and the "hot honey mustard", still thinking about her... "sweet chili" sauce. Ranch is the worst from McDonald's, Jack in the Box has that top tier shit.

anyway, here's something good for the house, either for children or adults. buy this from someone's uncle Daryl
1607633695639.png

been on a McDonald's kick lately where I get curious, take a bite and dump most of the random food, this morning I had a soggy hash brown and McChicken Biscuit(wanted to see how it was compared to chick-fil-a biscuit thing), both were underwhelming. partner had the OG sausage and egg McGriddle, which I feel like is top tier af for brekky.
last week, my partner and I shared a McRib, McDouble with extra mustard and no ketchup, 20 piece McNugget, and a large order of fries. the McDouble was nostalgic, just how it looked, such a sad looking yet tasty burger, its just a bun with some cute cheese popping out. McRib was aiiight, fries were great, they reminded me of the fries from a nice wine bar in SF near the montgomery bart station, I wonder if they source their fries from the nearby McDonald's?
they go well with their boudin blanc, maybe they found the best fry supplier. McNugget is always great, I hoarded some packs of the "Mighty Hot Sauce" and must say, that sauce is fucking awesome. Whoever's uncle Daryl that sells fast-food collectibles, link me to their ebay, I'm hoping they still have Taco Bell salsa verde packets. Re-visited some OG sauces like the "sweet n' sour" and the "hot honey mustard", still thinking about her... "sweet chili" sauce. Ranch is the worst from McDonald's, Jack in the Box has that top tier shit.

anyway, here's something good for the house, either for children or adults. buy this from someone's uncle Daryl
1607633695639.png

I think the Spicy McNuggets/Spicy McChicken + Might Hot Sauce were some of the best menu additions in a while. I'm 100% a McDonald's fan. (Even though they probably inadvertently pay for the majority of my salary).

Nathan

Administrator
Staff member
I think the Spicy McNuggets/Spicy McChicken + Might Hot Sauce were some of the best menu additions in a while. I'm 100% a McDonald's fan. (Even though they probably inadvertently pay for the majority of my salary).

Wait is the Hot & Spicy McChicken national now?? Not just Texas?