Fantasy Football

I was curious how it would be handled for those with him still in at TE. The guy in my dumb 2 QB league still has him in at TE. His starting lineup is fairly solid with the exception of Duke Johnson and Gurley as his two FLEXs rather than WRs who put up way more points that WRs. Looking ahead he also has no one in his starting lineup with a bye and JuJu is the only health concern for him as of now. If I were him I wouldn't touch my lineup unless one of his QBs goes down. Even with a mediocre game he's going to put up 40+ more points than a "good" TE performance.

This exactly. This would be too level shitlording snd I absolutely hate that I removed him from my TE spot and didn’t need any adjustments this week. 😂

I was curious how it would be handled for those with him still in at TE. The guy in my dumb 2 QB league still has him in at TE. His starting lineup is fairly solid with the exception of Duke Johnson and Gurley as his two FLEXs rather than WRs who put up way more points that WRs. Looking ahead he also has no one in his starting lineup with a bye and JuJu is the only health concern for him as of now. If I were him I wouldn't touch my lineup unless one of his QBs goes down. Even with a mediocre game he's going to put up 40+ more points than a "good" TE performance.
It's essentially bullet points 2&3.

Is really up to the league and commish. But ESPN has deemed it illegal

Hill's points absolutely should be deleted if they're scored in a TE/flex spot this week. He's officially lost his TE designation.

I'm wondering if I should still play him as a QB though. Brady has been absolutely shitting his pants lately and can't be trusted.

Hill's points absolutely should be deleted if they're scored in a TE/flex spot this week. He's officially lost his TE designation.

I'm wondering if I should still play him as a QB though. Brady has been absolutely shitting his pants lately and can't be trusted.
Problem is...ESPN allows it to stay if you don't make any other roster moves

Same goes with IR spot if the player is no longer IR eligible

Had Washington's D/ST in and got to watch the first quarter before going to work. Didn't feel great about it.

Sure feel good now!

Problem is the critical final week next week, when CMC might be healthy is their bye week. Fuck!

Alright-

J Taylor for the colts on last min covid protocol. I need a starting RB this week.

gurley is out against the raiders so Atlanta has Brian Hill... worth getting or should I really roll the dice on Gus Edwards with Baltimore since Ingram is out?

Kind of hunting around, and lean towards just getting someone to play today, not feeling hopeful on the game in Baltimore getting better.

Alright-

J Taylor for the colts on last min covid protocol. I need a starting RB this week.

gurley is out against the raiders so Atlanta has Brian Hill... worth getting or should I really roll the dice on Gus Edwards with Baltimore since Ingram is out?

Kind of hunting around, and lean towards just getting someone to play today, not feeling hopeful on the game in Baltimore getting better.
Within the realm of possibility that Ravens and Steelers game gets cancelled. Seemingly more positives each day. Mark Andrews just tested positive and is my TE in both leagues. Rolling with Jordan Reed like it’s 2015!

Back