Fantasy Football

Looks like I am going to need some FLEX help. (Evans)

Full PPR - Zack Moss, John Brown, Renfrow, Ebron or Hockenson? Ugh... leaning Moss. If I wait until the kickoff on Evans I could get stuck with Ebron because everyone else plays at 10:00.

Man, John Brown was solid at times last year tho..... Hockenson was spotty, but I’d say brown or Moss at this point.

Also picking the committee brain trust:

Flex option: PPR league.

Tarik Cohen or Diante Johnson?

right now I’m leaning Cohen, due to Montgomery limited or out, but no idea if they’ll lean on him heavy?

johnson on the other hand looks to be a go, and I’d suspect Big Ben will target him especially against that weak ass bills D.....

Also can flex in Austin Hooper but don’t really know how well that’d play out with the above two better options.

I took Kamara in two of my three leagues last year in the top three and got burned with whatever it was that happened to him. (Supposedly he was injured more than he/they let on. Saying he was never at more than 85% or something all year.) I could see that being a great value pick but I'm risk adverse on him. I love the idea of CEH in that offense, like everyone, but again just don't know if I can gamble that high with how burned I got last year and wanting to be "safe". Thomas and Jacobs just seem like a safer pick at the 7 spot for me.
Real fantasy football genius here. Thomas was the "safe" pick I went with. Five targets (never had less than seven last season) and potentially messed up his ankle. Kamara on the other hand is back to being a fantasy stud.

Going to lose my home league and random Yahoo league week one. Somehow my luck has turned around in my dumb ass 2 QB league. Already up 50 points on my opponent who has Lindsey going tonight. I've still got Saquon, Melvin Gordon and Diontae Johnson tonight. This really freaks me out if that is my best team.

Was having a huge morning with J. Allen, Jacobs, and Andrews. Then my team fell apart in the late games. (Thomas, Akers and Gallup) Now I am going to lose with probably the second-highest point total of the weekend.

Welcome back to Fantasy Football!

Back