Fantasy Football

Yeah ain’t no way he plays after all this drama. There’s a guy in my league with him starting today, and kamara.. sucks for him since he had Everett on bench already played.
Yeah someone hastily dropped Kittle...so obviously worth a pick up but I dropped my kicker to get him.

So need him listed out...so I can slide him into IR and I grab a kicker haha.

With the shit conditions forecast for the game...why bring him back now anyways?

Yeah someone hastily dropped Kittle...so obviously worth a pick up but I dropped my kicker to get him.

So need him listed out...so I can slide him into IR and I grab a kicker haha.

With the shit conditions forecast for the game...why bring him back now anyways?

Yeah he was dropped by someone in our league this week and it’s apparent the new guy in our league sets and alarm for 3:10am and searches the waivers for first dibs while taking his old man piss in the middle of the night.

injuries are widespread this morning- like a mine field to watch them speculate.

Yeah he was dropped by someone in our league this week and it’s apparent the new guy in our league sets and alarm for 3:10am and searches the waivers for first dibs while taking his old man piss in the middle of the night.

injuries are widespread this morning- like a mine field to watch them speculate.
Yeah what's funny about this guy....he plays and pays attention....but won't ever trade.

If a player plays bad enough...he'll just drop them. Haha

I just need a Chase TD to help me out… fucking A none of the usual characters are doing shit today for me.

I'm doing a thing for my mental health where I don't check on my fantasy teams until Monday morning at my office. It's helped having been insanely busy on Sunday afternoons the last two weeks but I'm hoping to keep it up.

I've watched RedZone the last two Sunday mornings and will look at box scores. Having three teams with a fair amount of variety helps. I also haven't bothered to look at my matchups after Wednesday.

Sundays have been a breeze. It also helps that only my dumb 2 QB league has an active group text.

I'm up 30 and my opponent has Dalvin Cook left....I'm nervous
I'm up 36 and my opponent has Diggs left....and I'm playing him in my other league where I'm plus 20 and it's Knox and Elliot (K) vs. Diggs and Devonta Smith. Definitely feeling angst, and see below.

I was much further ahead on the plus 20 side until Aaron Jones played last night, yikes.

I'm doing a thing for my mental health
I have been thinking about how FF affects me the last couple of years, and I finally articulated it yesterday. I don't care enough about FF to do a lick of research before draft day, and yet I still feel bad when I lose (and even worse when I wind up bottom of the pack but with high points for (perceived unlucky) or lose in a week to an atypical kicker or DST performance (I want to get rid of these in both of my leagues, but no traction yet)). Worst of both worlds.

I'm up 36 and my opponent has Diggs left....and I'm playing him in my other league where I'm plus 20 and it's Knox and Elliot (K) vs. Diggs and Devonta Smith. Definitely feeling angst, and see below.

I was much further ahead on the plus 20 side until Aaron Jones played last night, yikes.

I have been thinking about how FF affects me the last couple of years, and I finally articulated it yesterday. I don't care enough about FF to do a lick of research before draft day, and yet I still feel bad when I lose (and even worse when I wind up bottom of the pack but with high points for (perceived unlucky) or lose in a week to an atypical kicker or DST performance (I want to get rid of these in both of my leagues, but no traction yet)). Worst of both worlds.
FF is like social media.....most of the time you don't need to look at it but here we are spending hours looking over things when really it doesn't need that much time

I absolutely hate when I lose so close over some BS like a kicker or dst. I’d rather get blown away than have that.

I listen to four hours of FF podcasts a week during the season and then another two hours a week or so the rest of the year. I mostly just listen to the one podcast but don't extensively "research" outside of that. So far (less than two weeks in) I'm doing good with not stressing or taking to too seriously.

That said, I'm up 20 points with Goedert to go on my side while my opponent has Diggs. Not feeling great but I'm also happy I literally didn't check on this until five minutes ago. I'm flying in for a work conference this afternoon so I most likely won't even get to watch the games. I'm good not checking on it until sometime tomorrow afternoon.

I listen to four hours of FF podcasts a week during the season and then another two hours a week or so the rest of the year. I mostly just listen to the one podcast but don't extensively "research" outside of that. So far (less than two weeks in) I'm doing good with not stressing or taking to too seriously.

That said, I'm up 20 points with Goedert to go on my side while my opponent has Diggs. Not feeling great but I'm also happy I literally didn't check on this until five minutes ago. I'm flying in for a work conference this afternoon so I most likely won't even get to watch the games. I'm good not checking on it until sometime tomorrow afternoon.
What podcasts do you listen to?

Back