US - South Everything TEXAS thread

Forgot to put Pinthouse in there.
LO moved to stop #1 else I have to flip a lotta bitches to get back to it headed home.

ATX Beerun3.JPG

Forgot to put Pinthouse in there.
LO moved to stop #1 else I have to flip a lotta bitches to get back to it headed home.
Training bines is hazy and a bit of that oniony mosaic thing going on. Not bad but prob not what you’re looking for. If they have green battles you should go in that direction

FYI... Pinthouse is doing a deal on 3 crowler packs today.

Use '3pack' as the promo code. I got $6 off.

They also released Island Kitty Tiki IPA today apparently. Got a couple crowlers of that (which was damn nigh impossible last time around!)

I tried to order on their website before I left but there was no add to cart. Not sure if it was off while they were closed.
At Bucees in Bastrop.

I tried to order on their website before I left but there was no add to cart. Not sure if it was off while they were closed.
At Bucees in Bastrop.
Yeah... you can't order in advance there for some reason. Gotta wait till they open at 11:30am iirc.

Don't forget your beaver nuggets!

I would have never stepped into East Market. Sam was a very nice guy. Litter, he says you owe him money. Pay that man his money!

Now to the Austin Shaker, the whole point of this trip.

Talking to the server at ABGB about my trip she asked what I had left and she said "Skull Mechanics is still open?"
I hope so, I prepaid for beer. She said there were whispers they may not make it.

Take that rumor as whatever.

FYI... Pinthouse is doing a deal on 3 crowler packs today.

Use '3pack' as the promo code. I got $6 off.

They also released Island Kitty Tiki IPA today apparently. Got a couple crowlers of that (which was damn nigh impossible last time around!)
How are you ordering? I don't see a spot for promo codes.

Talking to the server at ABGB about my trip she asked what I had left and she said "Skull Mechanics is still open?"
I hope so, I prepaid for beer. She said there were whispers they may not make it.

I love their beer, but it wouldn't surprise me. That place was always pretty dead even when COVID wasn't a thing. Doesn't help that they don't really have any tap handles in town.

I have wondered about them since they relied on concerts too and those days are nowhere close. They barely opened the inside space when breweries were allowed to reopen and then quickly shut down. It’s been a trickle of to-go sales when tons of places were seemingly wide open. ABGB is lucky bc they have a huge outdoor space and a lot of food sales

Back