Everything STAR WARS thread

1617030990032.png

tumblr_inline_p2geiaLObL1qm2rbs_500.gifv

Glad Bonnie Piesse is getting work, too bad she's married to a total dumbass.
I was surprised when I saw her and Joel Edgerton on the cast list for some reason... even though it makes total sense to bring them back.

The fuck is Hayden gonna do though? Flashbacks to the Clone Wars maybe?

Bennie Safdie gonna come out of this like a networking exercise and have an insane Safdie brothers movie starring Kumail and Moses Ingram.
Is it bad that I thought "oh, he and Hayden have worked together before!" in my head because my dumb ape brain crosses Pattinson and Hayden in my head for some reason?

They showed up in Jedi: Fallen Order (PS4/Xbox/PC)

ah, ok. I figured their could have been extended universe stuff I wasn’t aware.
I know Ventress’ story was completed in novel form but I would love to see her in an episode of Kenobi. When they had to team up in CW was just great.

It’s really starting to feel like Star Wars fans are going to will this into happening.... fwiw I’d prefer it over then deepfaking Hamill into future episodes of The Mandalorian. That shit still looks janky.

Clearly this shit is already in the works if that's what Stan is saying in interviews

Yesterday I moved our TV and sound system from the basement to the living room, and I needed something to test it out. I goofed just throwing on the Sonos so I booted up youtube and put on the Imperial March, because my kid has been obsessed with it. My wife pointed out that he stood at attention staring at the screen the entire duration of the song (the imagine is just a static picture of vader). We may be raising an imperial sympathizer.

Yesterday I moved our TV and sound system from the basement to the living room, and I needed something to test it out. I goofed just throwing on the Sonos so I booted up youtube and put on the Imperial March, because my kid has been obsessed with it. My wife pointed out that he stood at attention staring at the screen the entire duration of the song (the imagine is just a static picture of vader). We may be raising an imperial sympathizer.
Meh. The Empire just wants to bring order to the galaxy.

Rebels are just a bunch of sexless space priests and terrorists.

I always hated those Ewoks movies as a kid. I just wanted spaceships.

And the Droids cartoon was pretty damn trippy from what I remember of it.

Back