US - Northeast Everything Jersey

Update: I should perhaps have waited to ask you guys until after I tried the samples, but to be fair I'd have been... uh, myself... either way.

We have three locations and I'm probably the most judgmental of the three beer buyers. Shocking, right? 🤪

Edit: Please don't try to tell me a pilsner can be both a lager and an ale when I ask you why it says "pilsner ale" on the can.

Oh really???

It's been a bit since I've seen anything from Marlowe here. I usually pick something up when I see them.
Hop burn city. He got appropriately roasted in the Twelve Percent facebook group (except by the guy who runs the group and is their biggest fan boy and decided to take a pro-hop burn stance). I can't seem to find the post where he alluded to the possible issue.

Anyway, that was in early-mid Sept and was enough of an issue that I haven't bought anything from them since. They seem to be putting out a ton of fruited garbage recently, which has also kept me away.

Hop burn city. He got appropriately roasted in the Twelve Percent facebook group (except by the guy who runs the group and is their biggest fan boy and decided to take a pro-hop burn stance). I can't seem to find the post where he alluded to the possible issue.

Anyway, that was in early-mid Sept and was enough of an issue that I haven't bought anything from them since. They seem to be putting out a ton of fruited garbage recently, which has also kept me away.

that was probably the batch that i had. i didn't want to say anything because i that it meant that Stabby was secretly a hazebro. i will have to give it a shot next time it comes around.

Either way, fuckin buzzkill @LambAndTunaPhish hahahah

that was probably the batch that i had. i didn't want to say anything because i that it meant that Stabby was secretly a hazebro. i will have to give it a shot next time it comes around.
I've been a pretty regular Marlowe drinker, blindly buying half cases of Eager to Share. Usually a solid beer and priced well.

Just a hater when someone releases beer that's clearly not ready.

Yeah? Well you still look like a booger avalanche.

I mean Twelve Percent in general w/ the fruited crapola, not Marlowe specifically.
Correction: Exploding fruited crapola*

Nathan

Most of the ETNYC inventory list now says "KEEP COLD." :rolleyes: (Guess what; they also exploded in the fridge.)

Damn?! What did I start? I was just wanted to share the opening of Sean & Amanda's project. I for one am looking forward to their wild and mixed fermentation ales, hopefully in the near future.

Regardless, I have ordered a couple of each style and will pick them up Saturday morn. I can proxy and get north at least to Toms River (or Kane) if anyone wants, let me know.

Damn?! What did I start? I was just wanted to share the opening of Sean & Amanda's project. I for one am looking forward to their wild and mixed fermentation ales, hopefully in the near future.

Regardless, I have ordered a couple of each style and will pick them up Saturday morn. I can proxy and get north at least to Toms River (or Kane) if anyone wants, let me know.
I guess I left out the "cool to see a brewery in AC!" and "iso future mix ferm ales"

I don't get down there as much as I did a decade ago 😭 but hopefully it's something to look forward to on the annual shore trip!

Threes ships to NJ now. I just ordered a box. Shipping was only $9, which is pretty damn good. Said I should get the beer in 2-4 days.

I heard Other Half is going to start shipping to NJ soon as well, which is less exciting to me personally, but still pretty neat in a general sense.
So, is this a special NJ / NYC thing, or possibly all of NY state? Would 💘 a Suarez package on my porch.

So, is this a special NJ / NYC thing, or possibly all of NY state? Would 💘 a Suarez package on my porch.

I mean, you can look into it but I thought Suarez was occasionally shipping to all of NY state? You should keep an eye on their website. Threes and OH I believe are shipping to all of NY state as well.

Back