Couple thangs

I and I'm sure many others knew what your intentions in the post were, but the blanket statement of "fuck the chinese" crossed a line.

Placing blame on an entire group is not acceptable.

No one would bat an eyelid at a deleted post that stated "fuck black people" because of a rally in support of MLK or black history month that caused them delay in their commute.
But we can all agree, Fuck the Irish, amirite?

Yeah, nothing we can do to fix that. Anything within that little box is entirely Instagram's code, it's even in a type of embed (iframe) that prevents us from modifying anything in it.

It happened to me recently both on here and on another site. When I was back on wifi, it worked fine. 😐

I’m sure this has been covered but when multiple users are tagged in a post along with me I don’t get a notification. ?

I can’t remember, was this addressed before? Happens every once in a while when I click on notifications.

8666FE78-A69C-4A76-9E9E-098FE2F29860.png

I can’t remember, was this addressed before? Happens every once in a while when I click on notifications.

8666FE78-A69C-4A76-9E9E-098FE2F29860.png

I thought I had fixed this, in fact. Might just be stale cookies on your end or maybe something is broken. Will take another look later this week.

I need (or need to be directed to) a straight-line mouth emoji, something like “Julian, please” or Stanley from the Office...

giphy.gif

Sometimes sad, angry, or wow just don’t fit.

Back