US - West Colorado

Been quite some time since I lived in Colorado...top few spots in Fort Collins and near DIA? Thinking about making my way over to Greeley for a WW pitstop while we are there.

Going to be spending a day between Denver and Pueblo in a few weeks. Any recommendations for post work activities? Doesn't even have to be beer. Hikes, regional food, whatever. Driving from Omaha. Cheers!

Going to be spending a day between Denver and Pueblo in a few weeks. Any recommendations for post work activities? Doesn't even have to be beer. Hikes, regional food, whatever. Driving from Omaha. Cheers!
Garden of the Gods in the Springs. A lot of trails may be closed in the area due to mud but there are tons of wider trails that should be open in GotG. Great views of Pikes too.

Cant really comment on the beer scene since I live west of Denver not south but I think it’s pretty dead from just south of Denver down to Pueblo, excepting some limited stuff in the Springs.

And in my limited time in Pueblo, you are probably not going to find much.

Garden of the Gods in the Springs. A lot of trails may be closed in the area due to mud but there are tons of wider trails that should be open in GotG. Great views of Pikes too.

Cant really comment on the beer scene since I live west of Denver not south but I think it’s pretty dead from just south of Denver down to Pueblo, excepting some limited stuff in the Springs.

And in my limited time in Pueblo, you are probably not going to find much.
GotG sounds legit! Also excited to check out Pueblo-Mex. Thanks!

Soooo anyone have any recs for the end of July/beginning of August? Just had the latter part of our trip free up as the show we were supposed to see at red rocks finally cancelled. Going with another couple and staying near Estes for two nights. Had an airbnb booked in denver, but looking to see what else we can do now that we dont have to plan around the show. Is colorado springs worth it? Thinking of heading that way and doing pikes peak.

Hi everyone,

I’m set to drive through CO for work relatively soon, and I was wondering if you all had any recommendations for picking up Casey bottles on the way. I’ve poked around a few threads here, but I’m not sure what’s current given Corona restrictions. I’ll have some flexibility in terms of where I can stop, but I will be sticking mostly to the 70 through the state. I understand there are a few bottle shops they distribute to per their site, so are there ones to avoid? Ones to definitely not miss? Any help you all could provide would be huge!

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

I’m set to drive through CO for work relatively soon, and I was wondering if you all had any recommendations for picking up Casey bottles on the way. I’ve poked around a few threads here, but I’m not sure what’s current given Corona restrictions. I’ll have some flexibility in terms of where I can stop, but I will be sticking mostly to the 70 through the state. I understand there are a few bottle shops they distribute to per their site, so are there ones to avoid? Ones to definitely not miss? Any help you all could provide would be huge!

Thanks.
If you are going completely through the state, you can probably just stop at Casey in Glenwood Springs. It’s literally two minutes off the highway.

If you are going through Summit County, Basecamp next to Outer Range is right off of 70 and always has a bunch.

If you are going completely through the state, you can probably just stop at Casey in Glenwood Springs. It’s literally two minutes off the highway.

If you are going through Summit County, Basecamp next to Outer Range is right off of 70 and always has a bunch.
Amazing, thank you!