College Football

Since there's literally nothing going on, let's talk about our personal loves and hates about the culture of college football.

LOVES -- blimp shots over a classic stadium, the high stakes of every single game, the occasional triumph of insanely underdoggy underdogs

HATES -- consolidation of power among the blue bloods, players not getting paid, juvenile and confusing nicknames for rivals

Since there's literally nothing going on, let's talk about our personal loves and hates about the culture of college football.

LOVES -- blimp shots over a classic stadium, the high stakes of every single game, the occasional triumph of insanely underdoggy underdogs

HATES -- consolidation of power among the blue bloods, players not getting paid, juvenile and confusing nicknames for rivals

LOVES -- everything other than hates.

HATES -- USC, Ohio State, blue bloods are all in the South, coaches making millions while players are compensated with debilitating lifelong injuries, coaches pushing religion, Florida not having 3 competitive teams every year.

this better be his last year

I mean if he only wins like 3 games absolutely. I'm still holding out hope that he'll turn it around and he actually is some secret genius coach and just needed to get rid of Flood's players who were apparently poisoning the locker room. I guess we'll see. We should try to hit a game in the fall (or at least tailgate)

I mean if he only wins like 3 games absolutely. I'm still holding out hope that he'll turn it around and he actually is some secret genius coach and just needed to get rid of Flood's players who were apparently poisoning the locker room. I guess we'll see. We should try to hit a game in the fall (or at least tailgate)

if he was a genius, it wouldn't take him this long, or at least they wouldn't be this awful. I don't think players buy into him. They don't seem to want to play for him.

if he was a genius, it wouldn't take him this long, or at least they wouldn't be this awful. I don't think players buy into him. They don't seem to want to play for him.

From everything I've read the players actually do buy into him in a big way. Or it could all be bullshit. Who knows

tenor.gif

football.gif

LeafyAcrobaticGoose-size_restricted.gif

Back