College Football

This probably the year he gets poached, but I sure hope he stays.

iFmihnG.jpg

And they can't afford to fire him.

Just give OSU the win. The upset wasn't happening anyway and we need OSU to qualify to have a proper B1G title game against Northwestern.

At this point I'm just rooting for everything to get as fucked up as possible. I wanna see a 3-3 team from the East against Northwestern in the Big 10 championship, with a 5-0 Ohio State failing to qualify.

Northwestern about to go down. Peyton Ramsay played like dogshit all day.

So if OSU only plays 5 games and doesn't qualify for the Big Ten title game and nobody else in the conference goes undefeated, will the committee still take OSU?

Northwestern about to go down. Peyton Ramsay played like dogshit all day.

So if OSU only plays 5 games and doesn't qualify for the Big Ten title game and nobody else in the conference goes undefeated, will the committee still take OSU?

That was a big discussion this morning on CGD. Most of them felt it wouldn’t be appropriate with such little playing time, and that even involved the homer Herbie waffling on the idea.
I agree with them, collectively, I’m sure they are a top tier team. But if they just toss them in, why even bother trying to play all these games in the first place for everyone else?

That was a big discussion this morning on CGD. Most of them felt it wouldn’t be appropriate with such little playing time, and that even involved the homer Herbie waffling on the idea.
I agree with them, collectively, I’m sure they are a top tier team. But if they just toss them in, why even bother trying to play all these games in the first place for everyone else?
Cincinnati might have ten wins and get shut out for Ohio State? I agree it doesn't sit right even if they are the far more talented team on paper.

UCLA just went for it on 4th and 1 from their own 23 in a 0-0 game in the beginning of the first quarter. Lost 3 yards on the play. Arizona quickly scored.

Great coaching by Chip Kelly.
Honestly, if I were a coach I'd be like that "never punt, always onside kick" guy in Arkansas or whatever. Possession is worth more than anything else. I think it's mostly "everything else about coaching" that's Kelly's problem now, he had a great scheme 10 years ago and hasn't evolved at all.

Back