College Basketball

What twats. How could any fan feel good about this, this is embarrassing and shameful.

"the heart and spirit shown by the players and coaches."

OH shit son, might as well call next season off and award FSU the championship again.

Any of you guys voting on Instagram in the best moments of March Madness bracket? @marchmadness and it's in the stories.

I'm too depressed about the cancellation of the actual tournament to feign enjoyment over these other replacement things.

But I will probably check out the Greatest Players bracket at some point...

Yeah who ever put that best players bracket together done fucked up big-time.

I mean, Trae Young is good, but not 64 best college players of all time good.

And Jerry Lucas, maybe one of the top-10 college basketball players of all time, is a high double digit seed.

And Pete Maravich is a 13 seed.

And Jerry Lucas, maybe one of the top-10 college basketball players of all time, is a high double digit seed.

i saw Laettner as a 1 seed and Grant Hill as a 7 or some shit.
plus no Trey Burke. fuck all that.

Don't know why but this made me think of a college basketball video game I had back in the mid-2000's. They had 'all-time teams' from a good amount of schools. While you don't think of LSU as an all-time great program, on the court there was no stopping Pistol Pete & Shaq will all of the Duke and Kentucky greats.

Don't know why but this made me think of a college basketball video game I had back in the mid-2000's. They had 'all-time teams' from a good amount of schools. While you don't think of LSU as an all-time great program, on the court there was no stopping Pistol Pete & Shaq will all of the Duke and Kentucky greats.

Chris Jackson, Maravich and Shaq would be a killer 3-on-3 lineup.

Back