Casual Lambic Thread

*Former Member*

Send me Percy Pigs
Lets reboot this. I’ll invite Stakem to spell out what this thread is and is not about.

Enough to say, if you take issue with someone pouring a single glass out of a bottle and freak out about keeping the bottle horizontal then a different Lambic thread awaits you.

Wash Dishes and drink Lambic.
C1DBFEC7-9A11-43D0-A144-FF9FFAE12D14.jpeg

Last edited:
Lets reboot this. I’ll invite Stakem to spell out what this thread is and is not about.

Enough to say, if you take issue with someone pouring a single glass out of a bottle and freak out about keeping the bottle horizontal then a different Lambic thread awaits you.

Wash Dishes and drink Lambic.
C1DBFEC7-9A11-43D0-A144-FF9FFAE12D14.jpeg
I'll be honest, I thought you'd be banned by now.

Said with love, since I'm a minion.

I’ll invite Stakem to spell out what this thread is and is not about.

this thread is for anyone who appreciates drinking lambic and doesnt take it too seriously

even if you drink said lambic from the bottle, without first removing the shipping bubblewrap....whilst filleting trout.

true, the subtle nuance of what this smells like never had a chance to be appreciated because i didnt pour it from an easter basket into a proper glass. but sometimes you just wanna multi-task

E30AD4EF-8E9C-4895-8342-FCCD282B48C0.jpeg

this thread is for anyone who appreciates drinking lambic and doesnt take it too seriously

even if you drink said lambic from the bottle, without first removing the shipping bubblewrap....whilst filleting trout.

true, the subtle nuance of what this smells like never had a chance to be appreciated because i didnt pour it from an easter basket into a proper glass. but sometimes you just wanna multi-task

i doubt there is going to be a better post on this entire site. Ever.

Last edited:

Extremely valid post but have you ever done a side by side of a lambic poured with dregs and without (taken from another website)?

Lambic with dregs is what I, personally, call a migraine trigger, and most proper lambic folks get it and leave me be. But to each their own.

I didn’t want anyone to get upset so I went proper with this one last night. 2016 bottling that is starting to get in the right place, but could still use some more time. It had some nice citrus notes on the nose and flavor and damn near perfect acidity. It just needs a bit more to round it out. I really wish they would regularly blend with 3F A&G.

I think we are all wondering, was it was shipped upright or on its side?

Rocked these beers yesterday. 2016 OG and 2015 3F, absolutley delicious!
jq8E9wg.jpg

v91tZxf.jpg

Was in Chicago last weekend. Had a fantastic meal at this Danish inspired place called Elske. Previously, went to Cruz Blanca for Mexican inspired beers. Was still wanting beer and the restaurant list was not strong. Decided on the below beer. Last time had a stunner of a 2008 bottle at Toronado for $20 or some stupid deal.

Enjoyed this. Very oaky and drank out of an unofficial glass or some shit.

Back