Casual Lambic Thread

Thanks for explaining what I already knew Stu. They still prefer that people wait for them to get the sets before people pay them to ship.
I wasn't explaining it to you, I was piggy-backing off your post to provide another option to people new to this.

Also last time when I asked Jonathan if I should wait he said "You can wait." That and them making the items before they could possibly have received the packages makes me think it doesn't actually matter. But I'm sure there's no harm in waiting.

Anyone crack a De Cam Malus Domestica lately? Have one space left in my etre box and debating between that and the new Boon mono blend.
Haven't had the new Boon but I had Malus twice last month and was impressed. Nice apple skin/red apple lambic. Not as cidery as I expected, mostly a red apple skin kinda thing.
I agree with Paul
There's also some pear in this blend but it's not pronounced in the aroma or taste.

Our live event is today, 1 August, here is the link:

please share and if you can post one of (or you can use all) the following graphics on social media it would be greatly appreciated.

E4530F28-87CB-4451-A5B1-05FE9977C07F.jpeg

705B5860-5EE3-4A92-9CE2-24D768D03877.jpeg

A4F3E700-7253-4676-ACF3-3E96C3365EF0.jpeg

OceanOfMead

Staff member
Our live event is today, 1 August, here is the link:

please share and if you can post one of (or you can use all) the following graphics on social media it would be greatly appreciated.

E4530F28-87CB-4451-A5B1-05FE9977C07F.jpeg

705B5860-5EE3-4A92-9CE2-24D768D03877.jpeg

A4F3E700-7253-4676-ACF3-3E96C3365EF0.jpeg
Shared on the DDT Instagram page and I shamelessly used the Mead Day hash, too. 😬😅

Stakem

Tômester
On vacation in North Carolina. Opened a 17/18 A&G poolside and didnt take a picture so you are just gonna have to trust me.

Not sure if it was the 98 degrees cooking my brain or the 100% humidity but holy shit that was a good drink. Like, almost on par with my first experience with paper label A&G.

If you havent done it, I highly recommend getting yourself sweaty and chug a bottle with no glass, no basket, no cares.

I have 2 more lambics I brought along with me. I’ll try to be a better DDT’r and snap a pic next time.

On vacation in North Carolina. Opened a 17/18 A&G poolside and didnt take a picture so you are just gonna have to trust me.

Not sure if it was the 98 degrees cooking my brain or the 100% humidity but holy shit that was a good drink. Like, almost on par with my first experience with paper label A&G.

If you havent done it, I highly recommend getting yourself sweaty and chug a bottle with no glass, no basket, no cares.

I have 2 more lambics I brought along with me. I’ll try to be a better DDT’r and snap a pic next time.
Which part of the state? You in the path of the storm?