Cars and Trucks and Things That Go

If he’s between an R8 and NSX, I’d go R8. What about Porsche, maybe a Cayman? Orrrrrrr, an E63 AMG S Wagon
001-2018-mercedes-amg-e63-wagon-review.jpg

Everyone loves a longroof

I’m prone to be partial to Porsche. It might be the fact they are daily drivers in the ATL area due to the HQ being 25 miles from me. I still need to get on the track at the old Ford plant. Friends wife works for them and always has something new. Pretty fun looking vehicles!

A relative of mine is going to be looking for another car soon, he has had some really cool stuff, especially for someone in their 20’s. His notable vehicles, s2000, VW gts type R, supercharged Elise, viper GTS, Jaguar f type, now he has a Morgan 3 wheeler. Here is a pic of it.
Any way he serves our country and after his next deployment he will probably buy something ridiculous and is looking for suggestions, must be rare/unique, fun and turn heads. So far he is looking at an i8 an r8 and an nsx. Thought this could be a fun post...
If he's looking for rare and ridiculous, maybe go with a McLaren?
I've only ever seen one on the road. Looked like a GD spaceship
05d1f234e6bb9a3d1ae91105848f128b.jpg

I've driven an '89 Integra, '93, '97 & '12 Civics, and a '98 Ranger.
Nearly 5 years ago, my beautiful wife and I put a 5-year plan together: buy her a new car, pay off both of our cars, sell my car, buy a truck, buy a travel trailer.
We finished the penultimate step this weekend, with the travel trailer coming next January at the massive RV show in Tampa.
Picked up this '17 Tundra 5.7 v8 4x4. It's big and I'm having trouble getting it into parking spaces. It doesn't just whip around like my little Civic, haha. But it's nice, bitch will tow, and it's roomy so we can pack a gang inside for road/camping trips.

Sold the Civic to my father who was looking for something cheap and reliable for daily driving. My folks had just purchased an SUV for my mother to get around in, but she recently passed and he doesn't need anything that big. His other cars are an s2000 (first one in the state, lol) and an SLS AMG, which is the sexiest car I've ever seen. Not my picture, but same model and color:

My current rides. 2015 Honda Fit LX six speed. Hilariously under powered but still a blast to zip around in.

1990 BMW 325iX five speed. This is my first car and I've pushed it over 300k. It's been through a ton and was my daily driver for 12 years, thing is just a beast in the snow on Blizzaks. I'll eventually restore it properly, it's been through a ton and I've learned how to wrench on cars because of it. BMW's first AWD car was a weird one...

If he's looking for rare and ridiculous, maybe go with a McLaren?
I've only ever seen one on the road. Looked like a GD spaceship
05d1f234e6bb9a3d1ae91105848f128b.jpg
Me: calls nurse line and tells symptoms
Nurse: Do not pass go or collect $200. Immediately go to ER.
Me: cant I just collect the $200 and use it for an appointment on Monday?
Nurse: no.
Me: calls wife and tells her
Wife: you're going right?
Me: no. I'm fine
Wife: go. Now.
Me: sitting in ER. This is bullshit.

We have a large Asian (primarily Chinese student) population here. McLaren, Maserati, Lambo, Ferrari, are normal here. Even in winter.

Wife’s new Q3 got me jonesing for a new whip.
Test drove this puppy:

Tough to justify doubling my car payment for leather and a few more hp (currently in an Outback).
But the colour is sick and sales guy called it a WHITE WHALE (given model rarely coming in on trade and colour). 😂 😂 😂

Plus, not available in manual. 😢
States that require front LPs suck , IMHO they completely kill the look of a car.Audi's have sick grills every time I see one with a front LP I cringe.

So that C8 reveal.

First GM car I've been interested in in a long time. Under $60k starting is mindblowing.

00404_ki6dMP8mBl8_600x450.jpg

86 Diesel Camry made into a Ute for $1995. I should just got get the money out of the bank and talk it over with the wife once it’s in the garage, right?

Bro... save some pussy for the rest of us.

Can’t wait to see more of it, seriously.

Got some pics of the inside? That thing is clean.

A relative of mine is going to be looking for another car soon, he has had some really cool stuff, especially for someone in their 20’s. His notable vehicles, s2000, VW gts type R, supercharged Elise, viper GTS, Jaguar f type, now he has a Morgan 3 wheeler. Here is a pic of it.
Any way he serves our country and after his next deployment he will probably buy something ridiculous and is looking for suggestions, must be rare/unique, fun and turn heads. So far he is looking at an i8 an r8 and an nsx. Thought this could be a fun post...
What does this young man do for the Armed Forces that’s so lucrative?

IMG_20190905_065941572.jpg

I'm at a red at my favorite intersection on my morning commute. I'm looking at the back of this heap of shit in front of me wondering when Chevy made a split door tailgate.

This thing looks like an Avalanche but they sure didn't make this in the 80's. Of course then I realize it's a hacked down suburban.

I tried to get next to this guy for a profile shot but he drove this thing like a sports car at 5mpg. I guess if you've got zero fucks to give and someone sees this rusty wrecking ball coming your way you'll get the fuck out of their uninsured-ass way.

Yes,I need a new windshield and I hope I can slide through inspection this month to put it off another year.

Back