Cars and Trucks and Things That Go

A relative of mine is going to be looking for another car soon, he has had some really cool stuff, especially for someone in their 20’s. His notable vehicles, s2000, VW gts type R, supercharged Elise, viper GTS, Jaguar f type, now he has a Morgan 3 wheeler. Here is a pic of it.
Any way he serves our country and after his next deployment he will probably buy something ridiculous and is looking for suggestions, must be rare/unique, fun and turn heads. So far he is looking at an i8 an r8 and an nsx. Thought this could be a fun post...

What’s some of y’alls favorites for car care products?

I’ve been enjoying chemical guys and renny doyle products. Foam cannons, bead makers and even using some boat juice for hard water has really kept my paint in great shape. Black cars fucking suck, but are amazing when clean!

A relative of mine is going to be looking for another car soon, he has had some really cool stuff, especially for someone in their 20’s. His notable vehicles, s2000, VW gts type R, supercharged Elise, viper GTS, Jaguar f type, now he has a Morgan 3 wheeler. Here is a pic of it.
Any way he serves our country and after his next deployment he will probably buy something ridiculous and is looking for suggestions, must be rare/unique, fun and turn heads. So far he is looking at an i8 an r8 and an nsx. Thought this could be a fun post...
Out of the three - I'd go NSX.

Tried out some new soap from chemical guys, has some pretty intense beading action when rinsing. I dig it.

Pretty good shine from just the foam cannon and a microfiber wipe down. Need something for extremely hard water spots. Boat Juice didn’t do shit for the hard water.
I've owned my car for 11 years. I've had it washed once about 7 years ago. Rainwater and snow work well for me.

7F13BC3E-C9B5-4CE0-B033-4858A356922A.jpeg
If he’s between an R8 and NSX, I’d go R8. What about Porsche, maybe a Cayman? Orrrrrrr, an E63 AMG S Wagon

Everyone loves a longroof