US - West Brews for New Avenues 2020

Could someone post or PM me the newsletter sign up link, please. I'm not tryna miss out on this again this year, last year and the year before I had plans to relocate that fell through, of course when BFNA is going down.

Can someone with insight please send me a PM with more detail on exactly what types of beers are needed to qualify for the Cap and Cork Crew Member? Curious about that.

Can someone with insight please send me a PM with more detail on exactly what types of beers are needed to qualify for the Cap and Cork Crew Member? Curious about that.

What we have said is “one case of rare, vintage or limited edition beers”.
If you have questions feel free to send me a message.

cheers and thanks for the interest and support!
Don

Last edited:
Dear Brews for New Avenues Supporters,

Due to COVID-19, we have no choice but to postpone our ticket sales scheduled for April 24th. With the pandemic expected to peak in the U.S. around that time, we do not want to encourage people to spend money on tickets and book travel.

Beyond that, given the duration of our typical procurement timeline and the uncertainty behind when the large gatherings ban may be lifted in Oregon, we have decided not to hold in-person events at the end of July and the beginning of August. We deeply regret having to make this decision, as we know Brews is a highlight of the summer for many of you, and of course for us, but in the interests of public health and safety, it is the correct call.

At this time, we plan to hold a large online auction around the beginning of August with some of the goodies we’ve held back in our cellar over the years plus the amazing Cap & Cork Crew donations we receive from many of you. Additionally, our Cantillon collaboration is on its way over from Belgium, and we are working on multiple contact-less ways both breweries and individuals can support the cause. There is also the potential for a smaller in-person VIP event this fall, and we will update you on that as the situation progresses.

As you know, New Avenues is on the front lines serving some of the most high-needs people in the Portland area. If you would like to give immediate support, our Special Online Auction is running through noon Pacific time tomorrow, and you can also donate directly here. If you would like to donate beer, we still have Cap & Cork Crew membership spots available, and you can check out our website for more information.

In the meantime, please consider supporting the fine breweries, bottle shops, and purveyors who support us here in Portland, and within your local communities, any way you can - whether that’s grabbing things for takeout, ordering food items delivered, or purchasing gift cards. These businesses make Brews for New Avenues possible, and that in turn makes serving thousands of homeless youth possible.

Stay safe and healthy out there, and we’ll see you on the other side of this for a bigger and better 10th Anniversary in 2021!

Cheers,
Jeremy, James, Jessica, Don, Andy, and the entire Brews for New Avenues Team

Super sad to see the cap and cork crew closed, I was just putting together my 12 shipper yesterday and the website said the box needed to be received by July so I assumed I had plenty of time. If there’s room for another box shoot me a message :/

Super sad to see the cap and cork crew closed, I was just putting together my 12 shipper yesterday and the website said the box needed to be received by July so I assumed I had plenty of time. If there’s room for another box shoot me a message :/
We are checking the numbers to see if we have room for a couple more and will tell you ASAP. Thanks a ton for the support!

Our live event is today, 1 August, here is the link:
www.avstream.me

Join us on Saturday, August 1st for a special Virtual Brews for New Avenues!
If you haven’t already, RSVP to our virtual event so we can send you updates! Pre-Registration will enter you to win two VIP entries for the 2021 Brews for New Avenues!
www.avstream.me
www.avstream.me

please share and if you can post one of (or you can use all) the following graphics on social media it would be greatly appreciated.

E4530F28-87CB-4451-A5B1-05FE9977C07F.jpeg

705B5860-5EE3-4A92-9CE2-24D768D03877.jpeg

33DAB05C-B16C-4381-83A2-2AB2629323A7.jpeg

Back