Barleywine

Rev up (heh, get it) the hype machine. on the Original Other Site, in the Great Lakes regional forum, there has been some hints that there will be a Deep Woods release in July that will contain some sort of BA BW....someone called it (pure speculation) V.VSOJ for short.

If it comes to pass, I likely won't get to try or share it with others here, because I don't see myself taking the day off to line up for beer....but I guess you never know!

Rev up (heh, get it) the hype machine. on the Original Other Site, in the Great Lakes regional forum, there has been some hints that there will be a Deep Woods release in July that will contain some sort of BA BW....someone called it (pure speculation) V.VSOJ for short.

If it comes to pass, I likely won't get to try or share it with others here, because I don't see myself taking the day off to line up for beer....but I guess you never know!
I'm gonna be in Wilmette for a couple of days next month. You around? Not sure what kind of flexibility I'll have, but thought I'd at least check.

To make this topical, I got a BCB Wheatwine with capnmike at Binny's last Black Friday.

I'm gonna be in Wilmette for a couple of days next month. You around? Not sure what kind of flexibility I'll have, but thought I'd at least check.

To make this topical, I got a BCB Wheatwine with capnmike at Binny's last Black Friday.
Yep! If it's a Sunday, we can share beers at Beer on Central in Evanston.

Other days (and in fact Sundays too), I have to check the kid's baseball schedule, but usually free.

Me and my wife take a PTO day to kayak and just hang out while the kid is at daycare.

Wife forgets sunscreen and realizes it one block from home, but we are not going back. We can always stop and buy some, right?

Reluctantly stop at the busiest/worst Whole Foods in town for sunscreen, I refuse to go in with her because I hate it.

She says "Go to the liquor store next door and see if they have a good canoe beer."

I check the dusty warm shelf out of habit...

Drinking one now. Still great. One of the most balanced BABWs I've had.

Me and my wife take a PTO day to kayak and just hang out while the kid is at daycare.

Wife forgets sunscreen and realizes it one block from home, but we are not going back. We can always stop and buy some, right?

Reluctantly stop at the busiest/worst Whole Foods in town for sunscreen, I refuse to go in with her because I hate it.

She says "Go to the liquor store next door and see if they have a good canoe beer."

I check the dusty warm shelf out of habit...

Drinking one now. Still great. One of the most balanced BABWs I've had.
Bourbon barrel barleywine is canoe beer?