Europe Barcelona

I posted this on TB but that place is pretty dead, so let's start a thread here. I'm going to Barcelona for the first week of December and looking for tips besides the obvious (meaning BierCaB and Lambicus), beer, food, whatever. I have a decent list of stuff but interested in hearing from people who have been there recently or locals if we have any.

La Paradeta for an amazing seafood dinner. Quimet & Quimet for a unique eating experience. Bodega Maestrazgo for wine tasting. I'll second Garage Beer Co as well. ølgod is a cool beer spot that makes a killer beer cocktail. Make sure to get some Orxata as well...Sirvent or Verdu are both good spots.

Do a guided tour of Sagrada and try to time it for good light.

There is a nice outdoor patio space at El Prat airport that's great to chill at before your flight home.

Would also recommend the Güell park tour. Drink lots of cava and try the calçots if they're available anywhere. One day trip I wish we'd done was Montserrat

Would also recommend the Güell park tour. Drink lots of cava and try the calçots if they're available anywhere. One day trip I wish we'd done was Montserrat
I just booked Sagrada Familia and Parc Guell. For day trips we're considering Montserrat and Figueres for the Dali museum, but aren't sure we can really do both with only 5 days in town.

My rec would be to go to Morro Fi for vermouth on the rocks. Great small local spot doing traditional vermouth drinks and fun snacks. Otherwise, would agree with other people here in terms of recs for Garage, Vinitus, Parc Guell, and Sagrada Familia.

Charcuterie la Pineda is not to be missed for food. Pakta is awesome if you want a nicer sit down meal.

You mentioned it already, but biercab is incredible. Maybe my favorite beer bar I've ever been to outside of the United States.

I really liked the patatas bravas at Biercab, too. Garage beer was an awesome little spot just down the street from Biercab, so that was a nice stop on the walk back to our place.

My wife and I had a really nice dinner at La Pepita while my parents watched our daughter one night, and we had a great dinner all together at La Llavor dels Origens.

Also, if the weather is nice, grab some beers and hang out in Placa del Sol.

Big fan of BCN, our most recent trip was last New Years, but not much to add to what's already been mentioned. So many nooks to find great food (recommend the 90€/kg jamon at any random grocery store...do it...the dedicated shops will be more €€€) and drink, that you really can't go wrong for breakfast pastries/bread...anything. Recommend the wagyu a la plancha at BierCab. Have fun!