All Things Sneakers

How do you all store your shoes?

some cheap ass low shelves. when they get full, i rotate out the oldest pairs and recycle them.

just picked up Karhu Aria 95 Trophy Pack from Bodega during their 30% off sale. they are beautiful in person. i even love the laces and i almost always swap those out on new shoes.

f803062-1_33044.jpg

Was gonna flip these, but I think I might hold on to them. I’m not much of a Nike guy, but these are really comfy.008A253A-40E9-4895-8D41-1DF9F8024F61.jpeg

I snagged these too and like them a lot more than I thought I was going to.

I've worn a pair of white Common Projects for a few years now, really babied them at first to keep them looking good for work-purposes (I work in a smart-casual environment), and finally started not caring and beating the shit out of them. Anyway, they're probably close to the end of their life and I'm not sure I want to re-invest in another pair. Any recommendations for sleek low-top white daily sneakers? I'm not really worried about the minimalist design, I've kind of loosened up and have started wearing 77 mid blazers and more casual sneakers to work.

I also don't know why I'm worried about this now - I've either been in birkenstocks or running shoes for like the last 3 weeks.

I snagged these too and like them a lot more than I thought I was going to.

I've worn a pair of white Common Projects for a few years now, really babied them at first to keep them looking good for work-purposes (I work in a smart-casual environment), and finally started not caring and beating the shit out of them. Anyway, they're probably close to the end of their life and I'm not sure I want to re-invest in another pair. Any recommendations for sleek low-top white daily sneakers? I'm not really worried about the minimalist design, I've kind of loosened up and have started wearing 77 mid blazers and more casual sneakers to work.

I also don't know why I'm worried about this now - I've either been in birkenstocks or running shoes for like the last 3 weeks.
Nike Killshots if you’re more casual. Bunch of colored at Nike or Jcrew
For $200 I love my white/gum soles from Suit Supply. Have a couple pairs from them
Koio Capri’s will be my next purchase. Have gotten great reviews.
I’ve been eying the black CPs, but am I. The same boat. Could pull the trigger at 25% off, so probably never will.

Nike Killshots if you’re more casual. Bunch of colored at Nike or Jcrew
For $200 I love my white/gum soles from Suit Supply. Have a couple pairs from them
Koio Capri’s will be my next purchase. Have gotten great reviews.
I’ve been eying the black CPs, but am I. The same boat. Could pull the trigger at 25% off, so probably never will.

Bodega has 25% off today and it works on CP, taking Achilles down to $310.

Back