All Things Sneakers

Posted on the other site but I’m super stoked for these Tinker designed N7s. It’s a charity I support anyway so each year I get one of the N7 releases. Last years AF1s are one of my favorite that I own, look forward to these as well.

Not to mention only $100. Pretty sweet imo.

Posted on the other site but I’m super stoked for these Tinker designed N7s. It’s a charity I support anyway so each year I get one of the N7 releases. Last years AF1s are one of my favorite that I own, look forward to these as well.

Not to mention only $100. Pretty sweet imo.

pardon my ignorance but what's the charity?

pardon my ignorance but what's the charity?
N7 fund.

Before I was an insurance adjuster I was an archaeologist and did some work with some folks who are now involved in it so just something I’ve supported for that reason.

First pics of Giannis’ new shoes were disappointing, but after seeing them on-feet and the different colorways posted in his IG videos, I’m excited.

I’d never wear BB shoes unless they’re Jordan retros, but as a Bucks fan, I’m tempted for sure.

grabbed these . they come with stock white laces, yellow aglet. super long. not a huge fan of the laces. can't decide which color laces to pick up from https://www.lacelab.com/ to replace the basic whites.

can't be black. anyone got yellow shoes with other color laces they like?

Just bought my first pair of shoes for more than retail (StockX). Had been out of the game for a number of years but my wife got a new job that lets her wear sneakers to work, so she’s been buying stuff. And now I’m back at it.

Like I need another expensive hobby.

Just bought my first pair of shoes for more than retail (StockX). Had been out of the game for a number of years but my wife got a new job that lets her wear sneakers to work, so she’s been buying stuff. And now I’m back at it.

Like I need another expensive hobby.

which pair??

$30 today, down from retail at $100. Joe's is legit. i've bought a few pair from the site and they always come quickly, as promised.

msx90tbc_nb_02_i

$30 today, down from retail at $100. Joe's is legit. i've bought a few pair from the site and they always come quickly, as promised.

msx90tbc_nb_02_i
Found some 574’s in my size for cheap. That’s pretty much all I wear along with ultra’s. Actually snagged some ultra’s the other day on the adidas website for like $60...

574’s
Ultra’s:

👍 Joe's is my go to for bang around New Balances. i just wait for them to go on crazy sale like this. currently debating picking up the pair for above.. i've recently bought a couple pairs of primarily white sneaks so i don't know if another pair makes sense.

but for $30.................

How is the NB sizing comparable to Adidas? I used to wear NB 15 years ago, and I have no idea what my sizing is on those any more.

How is the NB sizing comparable to Adidas? I used to wear NB 15 years ago, and I have no idea what my sizing is on those any more.

maybe i'm the lucky one but i wear 11s and always buy 11s in every brand

only Puma is too narrow for me. every other brand fits fine when i buy 11.

Back