90s Nostalgia

Any cool stuff I knew about back then came from magazines. Mostly these two and Grand Royal in particular.

52D01186-273C-4AB9-BAB7-91753F973766.jpeg
Grand Royal was great.

I didn't know about Grand Royal until after they stopped publishing it. I bet it would still be a great read today. Probably would have to pay a premium to find used issues on ebay.

I had a subscription to Alternative Press from maybe 92-93 until 97 or so. It's still around, but it sucks now. I think it was pretty cool then, but I really don't recall. I suppose it could've sucked then too.

I didn't know about Grand Royal until after they stopped publishing it. I bet it would still be a great read today. Probably would have to pay a premium to find used issues on ebay.

I had a subscription to Alternative Press from maybe 92-93 until 97 or so. It's still around, but it sucks now. I think it was pretty cool then, but I really don't recall. I suppose it could've sucked then too.

I keep meaning to rebuy them all but never get around to it. Apart from the first issue I think they come up fairly regularly. But yeah, they aren’t getting any cheaper.